Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Weight gain

I went to the doctor today because I was feeling bad. Right now I have an upper respiratory infection and my asthma flared up. I also weighted and found out that I had gained some weight back. When I saw the number in the scale, I was bummed out but one of my favorite nurses told me to still be proud because look at what I accomplished. That made me feel better. Even though this is a set back, I am not going to give up the fight!! I lost before and I will lose again!! That is why I'm glad I don't have a scale at home because I will become obsessed and that will cause more harm than good. I just want to tell everyone that is struggling with weight issues, don't give up! I'm not going to!!  I'm here to encourage and hopefully I am helping someone with my journey!! Having support and the determination is so important!! I'm determined!! I'm going to keep my eyes on the prize!! Just keep on encouraging me as I will be encouraging myself!!

1 comment:

  1. You can do this! I'm here to support you! This blog is a great way to share your journey with others. I will continue to pray for your success my friend! I have a blog too check it ou if you'd like to- plxus4u.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete