Friday, August 1, 2014

First Weight Loss Goal Accomplished

I went to the doctor on yesterday 8/1. I was nervous and a little worried about getting my annual female checkup.  I was at my appointment early and within ten minutes I was being seen. I was nervous when I got on the scale. When I saw how much more weight I had lost, I was so excited!! So glad I made my choice at the beginning of the year to get healthy. I have lost 26 more pounds bringing my total weight loss to 62 lbs. I have accomplished my first goal that I set for myself. I wanted to lose 50 lbs by my birthday in September. I did that plus lost more!! I am so proud of myself for doing this.  For me sticking to my journey is an accomplishment also. I have had a few storms come in recently but I didn't slip back into eating unhealthy. That is also an accomplishment for me. Now I'm read to continue on to my next goal of losing 50 lbs by January. I know I can do it and I will succeed!! My sons Chris and Marcus have been supporting me every step of the way! I know they are proud of their momma!!  I'm on this journey for me as well as them!! As my cousin told me tonight Stella is getting her groove back!!  Yes I am buy getting healthy and maintaining the loss. Turning 42 is going to be my new 22! Now only if the boys were grown lol! I'm holding off on buying new things until I reach the goal that I'm happy with!! Thank you all for supporting me!! It means a lot!!

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is awesome. So proud of all your progress. Really enjoy your honesty. So believeable and inspirational!

    ReplyDelete