Tuesday, August 12, 2014

One Month of Gym and Zumba

With everything that has been going on lately, I forgot to write that yesterday marked one month since I started going to the gym and doing Zumba! I'm so glad that I added both of these exercises to my weight loss journey. Since doing my daily walk, gym and Zumba I am seeing the results of my hard work. My clothes are getting loose. Monday I was doing Zumba, I kept having to pull my clothes up because they was falling down!! I'm trying to hold off on buying new clothes until I reach the weight that I'm most comfortable with. With every pound lost, I'm learning to love myself more. Believe me when I said getting to this point has been hard. I have learned that doing my exercise sessions and my walking, that I was looking for love in all the wrong places. I needed to learn to love myself first. If I can't love myself, then how can I expect for love to find me?
  Going on this weight loss journey has opened my eyes to a lot of changes that are going on within myself. I'm hoping by my birthday next month, that I will have lost more weight. I know turning 42 is going to be fabulous!! I just wanted to let everyone know how much I appreciate all the support and kind words as I have been going through my journey. It means a lot to me. More that you all will ever know. I know I can accomplish this journey.
   I just wanted to ask you all to say a prayer for me also. Next month the day after my birthday I have to have surgery. When I went to the gynecologist on the 1st, she found a Cyst near my cervix. Since I got this news, I have been very worried. This is my first time for having any type of surgery and to say that I'm nervous is an understatement. I'm praying everyday and keeping the faith. I haven't slipped back into my unhealthy eating habits even though I was tempted. So that in itself is another accomplishment for me. I'm just going to keep on walking, exercising, and Zumba!! Happy Anniversary to me!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment