Saturday, September 6, 2014

Accomplishment

In 11 days I will be celebrating my 42nd birthday. I am proud of all that I have accomplished in these nine months since I first started my weight loss journey in January. I am 62 pounds lighter and working hard on losing more. It is hard work  but I see the difference in my appearance. I love how now when I out on my clothes, they are loose. I like when I'm walking, I see people and they stop to tell me how proud they are and to continue the good work. I'm proud of how I've stuck with even when life has gotten in the way.
  I just want to say it has been three months since I started walking everyday. I joined the gym two months ago. It's also been two months since I started doing Zumba. I enjoy doing all the exercises not. I can't believe it's me saying it when I didn't like it at all. But I had reached my point when I would wake up in the mornings wheezing because of my asthma. My knees and legs hurting because of my arthritis.  Losing weight has also been good for my self esteem as I'm presently working on loving myself.  I have learned that you have to love yourself first. When I gain all of my confidence back, watch out world because I'm going to take it by storm.
 It also feel good when your kids are proud of you and all the hard work that you have put in. Chris and Marcus push me and motivate me everyday to be the best I can be. Plus they support and encourage me to keep pushing on. I just want to say, for anyone that is struggling with weight, just take it one day at a time. You didn't gain it all at one time, so it's going to take time to shed it.  If you fall off, just get back up and try again! When I get to where I want to be weight wise, I will still continue because I don't want to slip back into my unhealthy habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment