Thursday, June 26, 2014

Happy Birthday Marcus

Today is my youngest Marcus Birthday!! He is turning the big 12 today!! Where has time gone? I remember  passing out on the sidewalk on my way to to work inside of Walmart. That had never happened to me before. I went in to work and told the Csm what happened. I still got on a register and it was an express one. I took a customer that had over twenty items. She was so grateful that she gave me a customer compliment  and wanted to speak to a manager. She spoke to the Csm and the manager.  The Csm had told the store manager what had happened before I came in to work. He took me off the register  and told me to go home and get well. He was impressed that I came in and still gave great customer service.
   I went home and scheduled an appointment at the clinic. To my surprise, I found out I was pregnant  with my second child. I was happy and scared at the same time.  On June 26, 2002 I had Marcus. Since then he has brought me so much joy. He has been through a lot  but I'm proud of the young man he is becoming. We are both walking to get fit and healthy. I even introduced him to eating turkey bacon which he loves now.

Happy Birthday Marcus!! You are going to have a great one!! Momma loves you!! We will be celebrating by walking later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment