Saturday, June 21, 2014

Walking the Weight Off

Today marks three weeks since I started walking. If it had not been for my friend Jackie coming down, I would have been still just walking around in my yard.
  Once I got started, it was hard and I was out of breath alot. I didn't realize how out shape I was until I started walking. I walk everyday now.  Sometimes I walk during the mornings. But most of the time, I walk in the evenings when its cool. My youngest son Marcus walks with me everyday. He only missed one day because he took a nap early. But my other friend Tanya came by and she walked with me. My niece Tamiyah sometimes walks with me too.
  I'm proud of myself for sticking with the walking everyday. I missed one day which was yesterday because we had a storm. I was sad but I did some walking in place and some silly dancing which my son was laughing at me. But it was all good because I was getting it in lol!! This is my time to work on myself and my health.

No comments:

Post a Comment