Monday, June 30, 2014

Noticing the Loss

Feeling proud of myself!! You know it's amazing to me but I'm starting to notice my weight loss so far. I'm proud of myself  for sticking to my walking and eating healthier. It feels good to put on my clothes and they are loose. What a feeling it is!!  It nice to see people that know me seeing me walk everyday saying keep up the good work!!  When I finish working on my health, I'm going to start working on getting myself back to driving my car and fixing it up. It's hard depending on people to do stuff or take you places.  Once I would have let this get me down and turn to food but not this chick.  Another thing once I get my health where I want to be, I'm going to try and go back to work because living month to month off of a check is not cutting it. For anyone that knows me, I have always worked. Even though I paid money I order to receive what I get, it's tough. But I'm making the most of it.  I'm glad that I'm able to be with my boys and watch them grow up because when I was working, I was missing out on activities with them. All this is to say that I am focused on my goals. Through my experience, I have truly found out who my true family and friends are. When I was out driving and working, it wasn't nothing I wouldn't do if it was in my power. But life goes on and I'm learning to be a stronger woman because of it. #TeamWalkingTheWeightOff

No comments:

Post a Comment