Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Almost to my first goal

Just got back from the doctor for my checkup!! Got a good report overall.  I just wanted to announce that I have lost 11 more pounds bringing my total to 48 lbs total that I have lost!! I'm so proud of myself!! Who would have thought that is would be on the journey to lose weight? I'm not going to stop!! I'm doing this without the help of pills or surgery. Feeling good about my self is a wonderful feeling!! I know I have a ways to go but I know with time, I will succeed!! All these years of being overweight is slowly coming to an end!! I just want to thank all of my supporters. Because you all believed in me!! I believe in myself!! So to all that has been struggling with weight loss please don't give up!! I'm not giving up!! Henry I know you're in Heaven smiling down on me because I'm finally doing something for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment