Sunday, July 13, 2014

One Month Down

Was just sitting here thinking that Saturday marked one month that I started walking everyday. Who would have thought that I would be doing this everyday? Certainly not me!! Lol!! Hard work is paying off and now I am starting to see what others are seeing. I have learn so much by walking everyday. My youngest son Marcus and I have grown closer. We have talks everyday and he's starting to open up about his feeling more. I am more proud of him for sticking to the walking also. I think now he is starting to see the difference in himself and he's proud!! That makes me one happy momma!!
   Life has certainly thrown me some curves over the past few years. I used to handle it by eating food. Now I'm handling it by walking everyday. I have been telling my family that I want a beach body but really I just want to be healthy. If I can accomplish that, I will be happy and proud of my self. One because I'm doing something to please me and not others like I have been trying to do my whole life.
  I will be turning 42 in September but I'm going to call it my new 22!! Hopefully I will be able to schedule me a getaway to celebrate one meeting first weight loss goal and two just celebrating being happy with all I have accomplished thus far. I know everything happens for a reason, you just have to learn to dust yourself off and move on. One day in the near future, I may enter the dating scene again. I know one thing for sure , it had really changed. Until then, working on me is my priority.
  I think I'm going to get Marcus and I a shirt made with my slogan I use everyday which is #TeamWalkingTheWeightOff.
    For anyone that's struggling with weight issues. Don't give up!! Take it one day at a time!! I even shocked my doctor with how much weight I had lost!! She was surprised because I have a moderate case of sleep Alpena. I don't use the machine which she said if I had that I would even lose more weight and get my proper amount of sleep at night which I don't get now. But since I have been walking and doing my squats, I have been getting sleepy. If you fall off the wagon, just dust yourself off and remember tomorrow is another day to try again.
   I hope that anyone that reads my blog is enjoying it. I'm open to suggestions on how to make it better. But me doing this blog is keeping me focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment