Saturday, July 5, 2014

Week five of walking

Today marks five weeks that I started walking everyday!! I am proud to say that my son Marcus and I only missed one day of not walking. That reason was because of Mother Nature. But I found another way to get my exercise in that day. We celebrated this day by walking to Family Dollar and back. We had a hill to walk back up and we did it!! I felt the burn and it was great!! I was carrying three bags so I know it was a great walk for me!! Who would have thought that I would be walking everyday to get healthy? Certainly not me!! Once I started, I just can't stop wanting to take my walks! It gives me time to reflect and also get out of the house.
    I'm so happy that I made the choice to get healthy. So that I can be around longer and so my body can feel better. I have my struggles like my knees bother me a lot but I keep pushing on!! The old Jennifer would have quit!! I'm loving the new Jennifer!! I'm the same person on the inside just changing the way I look on the outside. Learning to love me each and everyday!! Self love is so wonderful.
  I just want to thank you all for taking the time to read my blog!! This is helping me with my weight loss and to keep me focus. A friend told me that I should write a book about my journey. I'm seriously thinking about once I reach my goal where I want to be. Believing in myself has also helped me!! I'm not giving up!! I have come to far now in my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment